ISDN E1 NT-COM 8E1 PCIe is designed for data exchange in ISDN digital telephony networks using PC-compatible platforms with PCIe x1 bus and Linux operating system.
Independent exchange over 8 duplex communication channels (PDH ISDN PRI interface, AMI / HDB3 coding, 120 Ohm twisted pair, ITU-T G.703 standard) with program control of transmit / receive modes and LED indication of exchange status.
Low receive / transmit latency with modification.
Software synchronization source selection for each channel:
Long-Haul transmission mode (up to 2 km), with receiver sensitivity up to -43 dB.
Input circuits protected by fuses against overloads and short circuits
Program selection of frame reception mode: frame mode according to ITU-T G.704 or raw mode without synchronization.
2 board exchange modes:
Passive channel monitoring mode. Connection to the line without active signal coupler
Linux 2.6, 3.x, 4.x support, operation in multiprocessor systems with non-uniform memory access (NUMA).
PCIe HHHL form factor support (Half Height, Half Length). Replaceable panel to support Full Height PCIe.
• 8 ports E1 RJ-48 120Ω, 2048000 bps, ITU-T G.703, AMI / HDB3.
• PCI Express x1, Half / Full Height, Half Length bus.
• Frame synchronization support by ITU-T G.704.
• Short-Haul mode (300 m), Long-Haul mode (2 km).
• Protection of input stages.
• External port or internal generator selection for synchronization.
• Linux 2.6, 3.x, 4.x, 32/64 bit.
• Operating temperature range: -40 … + 85 ° C.
• Dimensions: 65 mm (height), 125 mm (width).
|Catalogue number||Product Name||Retail price (VAT included)|
|ISDN E1 NT-COM 8E1 PCIe||High Performance E1 Interface Board||$2400|