High Performance E1 Interface Board
ISDN E1 NT-COM 8E1 PCIe is designed for data exchange in ISDN digital telephony networks using PC-compatible platforms with PCIe x1 bus and Linux operating system. Independent exchange over 8 duplex communication channels (PDH ISDN PRI interface, AMI / HDB3 coding, 120 Ohm twisted pair, ITU-T G.703 standard) with program control of transmit / receive modes and LED indication of exchange status.
High data exchange performance
- up to 11 NT-COM 8E1 PCIe interface cards in a single server platform without reducing the performance of the CPU and system bus;
- simultaneous exchange via 88 E1 channels (up to 2728 simultaneous telephone calls in ITU-T G.711 format)
- min latency: 2 ms - using the maximum supported number of interface cards.
- real time digital exchange without expensive echo cancellers and without noticeable speech distortion
- from a channels
- from a transmitting side (SLAVE)
- from a built-in generator (MASTER).
- file sharing with select/poll functions;
- direct access to the board's circular buffer for maximum performance.
|Catalogue number||Product Name||Retail price (VAT included)|
|ISDN E1 NT-COM 8E1 PCIe||High Performance E1 Interface Board||$2400|